Books more people should read
» The Steampunk Chronicles by Kady Cross «
In 1897 England, sixteen-year-old Finley Jayne has no one… except the “thing” inside her.
When a young lord tries to take advantage of Finley, she fights back. And wins. But no normal Victorian girl has a darker side that makes her capable of knocking out a full-grown man with one punch.
Only Griffin King sees the magical darkness inside her and says she’s special, says she’s one of them . The orphaned duke takes her in from the gaslit streets, against the wises of his band of misfits. And Finley thinks she might finally be a part of something, finally fit in-until a criminal mastermind known as Machinist threatens to tear the group apart.
Recommended by angel-of-midnight
- thequotequeen-world-of-books likes this
- hoodoftherobin likes this
- therebemonstersinthismind reblogged this from thebooker
- slayerinthetardis likes this
- lluhans reblogged this from thebooker
- anaaa-xoxo likes this
- shadowhunting-winchester reblogged this from thebooker
- thecelticfirebird likes this
- sasha-le-strang likes this
- awkwardpurpleturtle likes this
- grains-of-fame likes this
- bookphile likes this
- theburdenofthetimelord likes this
- fiction-before-reality likes this
- thebooker posted this